In this section:
Exporting orders gives you an extensive overview of the complete information about the orders made in your store. You can export a comma-separated value (CSV) spreadsheet of your orders from the Orders page of the admin panel of your CloudCart store.
However, what you need to keep in mind is that by clicking the Export button, the system will NOT export all your orders at once. You can only export orders from one page. The maximum number of orders that can be displayed on one page is 500. Depending on how many orders you have in your store, select one of the following options:
If your orders are on more than one page, as in the photo example, export each page from the Export button, then you can merge them into one file. You can use Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, or Google sheets to open a CSV file, depending on your preferences.
Order export CSV structure
It may take some time to export your orders. The CSV file that is created when exporting orders contains all the information related to the orders, information about payments, payment providers, customers, ordered products, prices, etc .:
- Order ID - The first column contains information about the order number. This can be a system ID or a string of random numbers and letters, depending on the setting you set in Cart and Checkout Settings.
- Created - the date of creation of the order
- The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh columns contain information about the ordered products, their variants, and options if any.
- The next few columns contain information about the SKU of each product, what quantity is ordered from each product, information about brands if any, the weight of the product.
- Product price - this column contains the regular (original) price of each product.
- Discounted price - there is information about the discounted price of the products (only discounts that are at the level of the product catalog are applied in this column). See more about the types of discounts here. If a product price is not reduced, the value in the Price and Discount price column will be the same.
- Category - The category of each of the ordered products
- The next few columns contain information about the customer - name, email address, phone, shipping address, city.
- Total cost - this is the final price of the order that the customer pays
- Discount -the discounts that are applied in the checkout (cart level discounts) are reflected here. The value in this column is different from the one in the Discounted Price column, where discounts are at the product catalog level.
- Tax - if any additional fees (VAT or other) are applied they will be reflected in this column.
- Shipping price - this is the shipping cost
- Payment provider - this column contains information on which payment method was used for individual orders.
- Payment status - in this column you can see the payment status of each order and which requires some extra attention and action on your part. See more about payment statuses here.
- Provider reference ID - here are the identification numbers of the payments. For electronic payments (ePay, Stripe, etc.) you can use this number to track and compare payments from your account on the site of the payment provider you use and the information about the payments you have in your store.
- Order status - the column contains information about the statuses of each order. See more about order statuses here.
- Fulfillment status - here you can see whether an order has been fulfilled or not.
- Tracking - the bill of lading number for each order
- Invoice number - if there are invoices issued, here you will see their numbers for each of the orders
- Invoice creation date
- Postal code
- The following columns contain information about invoicing such as - billing address, company owner, company name, Bulstat, UIC / PIN
- Administrative note - these are the notes you have made to an order
- Merchant note (Customer note) -these are the notes your customers have left for their orders
- Expected delivery - the date of the expected delivery of the orders
- UTM Campaign/UTM Medium/UTM Source - Your order export even contains information about UTM tags, ie where the traffic to your store comes from and how customers came to your site to place orders.
Exporting ordered products
Exporting all products involved in orders will give you detailed information about each product - how many times a product has been ordered, which orders include a certain product, its original and discounted price, which supplier has the lowest price for this product if you work with different suppliers, etc.
The export of the ordered products is again in CSV format and. Go to the Orders section > Ordered products. To export all your ordered products again, you need to do it page by page, as with orders, if they exceed the maximum number of 500 lines per page.
The CSV file with the ordered products contains the following information:
- Orders involving the products - in this column you will see information about the numbers of all orders in which a product is included. For example, the first-line product "Napapijri Men Polo All Year Green" is part of order number 18. This way you will easily get information about your best-selling products.
- The following columns contain detailed information about the name of the products, the varieties that have been ordered, the options, if any, SKU and Product barcode
- Unit price
- Discounted price - if there is a discount, it will be reflected in this column, otherwise, the value will be the same as in the column for unit price
- Product quantity - the number of ordered products
- Total cost - this is the final price of the whole order
- The supplier with the cheapest price - this column contains very useful information. If you work with suppliers, here you will see the supplier who offers the lowest price for the product. This way you will be able to fulfill the customer's order at the best price.
Invoices are exported from the Orders section> Invoices. This feature only works if you have entered valid data for your business and have enabled invoicing in your store from the Settings > Invoicing
From the Download all button you can download all issued invoices or use the calendar to select a specific period of time.
After clicking the Download button, the system will create a task, which in turn will generate a link that will be sent to your email address, where you can download your invoices.
Another way to download the desired invoice files, other than from your email, is to open the notifications in your admin panel and click the "here" button in the ready-to-download invoices message.
Invoices are in PDF format and you can easily send them to another person or save them on your device.