In this article, you will find all the information how to set up the billing of your store. We recommend to pay special attention when you entering your company details.
Log into your admin panel, from the menu choose
1. You can choose whether to enable Activate Invoicing from the On /Off button.
2. Issue an invoice only if a billing address is selected - Self-explanatory option, which you can choose to enable/disable in accordance with your needs.
3. Invoice number padding - This option determines how many digits would be filled with the number 0. The default is 10.
- If the invoice is number 1, 9 zeros will be automatically added.
- If the invoice number is 123 and you have filled in 10, then the number will look like this: 0000000123.
- If you set fill 5 and the number is 123456, then the number will look like this: 123456, even if the invoice number is larger than the preset fill number, it will be displayed in full.
4. Invoice number prefix - This is the invoice number respectively.
- If the invoice number is 123 and created in 2019, and you set the [OY] prefix, then the number will look like this: 2019-123.
5. Invoice number suffix - This is the opposite of the Prefix, the number with which the invoice ends.
- If the invoice number is 123 and was created in 2019 and you set a suffix - [OY], then the number will look like this: 123-2019.
In the following fields, enter all your business information:
In the next fields, you can create a custom order's invoices and goods receipt using variables or use the existing templates.
Once you have successfully activated invoicing, you can read more about Managing orders' invoices here.