When we talk about ecommerce, the appearance of your store is everything for a successful business. The design is the shell, the "shiny foil" or the luxury box of your products. Choosing the right design according to the specifics of the line of products you offer will give you an edge over the competition and will make users spend more time on your site, and the probability of making a purchase is significantly higher.
In this section:
As your partner in building your store and improving the development of your online business, CloudCart offers you the service of creating a unique design that sells. In the following lines, we will explain in particular what we expect from you before we perform the service and what exactly the service includes.
What we expect from you:
Step 1 for the customer: You need to create a product catalog in the store, having the following options:
Option # 3 - synchronization of a database of warehouse programs or ERPs.
Option # 4 - if you have an old site, you can contact us for our additional migration service and 301 redirects;
Step 2 for the client: You need to fill in our >>> Design Questionnaire <<<, which you will receive after purchasing the service.
We expect you to answer our questions as comprehensively as possible, as our designers will work based on your answers in it. But, if you think it will be more convenient for you, you can also send us a separate document (with photos or a detailed explanation).
If you do not have specific requirements for the design and would like to trust the professionalism and experience of our designers, then this is quite possible, but we will still ask you to share it with us in the questionnaire.
Step 3 for the client: You need to upload your materials to our Google Drive folder.
Our team will send you a shared folder on Google Drive, where we'd like you to share all the material you want in your store:
- logo in vector format - if you do not have and want to make it for you (additional fee), please contact us;
- photos and text for banners to present your business;
- homepage texts if you want to have;
- texts for static pages with conditions for shopping: payment and delivery, return and exchange, About us, etc.
- videos, certificates, instructions, files and diagrams, customer reviews, etc.;
Here we want to emphasize that our practice is to start the design process after we receive all the necessary materials. We understand that collecting them may take time, but we think the wait is worth it. As experience shows us that when we have all the materials, the design process goes most smoothly, and the customer remains most satisfied with the result.
Step 4 for the client: Ready to work
After completing steps 1, 2, and 3, please write to your key account to let him know that we can move on to the design process. Of course, if you have any questions before, do not hesitate to contact us.
Step 5: The design process
First of all, we want to clarify that the stores on our platform are made (customized) on a ready-made template with predefined functionalities that cannot be changed by our designers.
- Header structure/arrangement (elements cannot be moved on it, nor can icon design be changed)
- Structure/arrangement of the footer (it is not possible to move the elements on it, to make more columns, as well as to change the design of the icons)
- In a category page/listing it is not possible to change the structure, ie the position of the filters, and to rearrange the elements
- In a detailed product page, it is not possible to change the structure, arrangement, icons, and other elements on the page
- In Contacts, it is not possible to move the elements in it (contact form, card).
- The Contact form cannot be exported to another page. It can only work on the contacts page.
All these things can be changed only with the intervention of our developers and the implementation of additional modifications. Тhis is а subject to an additional fee.
The design service on a ready-made template by our designers also does NOT include:
- Styling landing pages other than the homepage
- The production of landing pages is specified and paid additionally
- Processing and retouching of product photos
- Creating texts
- Upload products
- Design and styling of the text of the product pages
- Upload logos / brands on the Manufacturers page
- Creating size charts
- Create varieties and features for your products
- Design of email templates
- Creating and styling blog articles
Our team of designers uses several basic templates and will choose the right one for you so that it meets your business needs. With the service Creating a unique design that sells, the CloudCart team will create a beautiful, well-structured and selling design for your online store, such as:
- We will change the standard colors and fonts of the selected theme with appropriate ones;
- We will create the necessary visual elements and icons for the store;
- We will use a structure (funnel) in the store to encourage the consumer to buy;
- Making banners for main categories on the home page;
- Production of up to 3 banner sliders (with provided texts and high resolution images by you);
- Creating the main static pages in the store (such as About Us and Contacts), with preliminary texts submitted by you;
- Creating a navigation structure (up to 30 links) in the store for easier customer orientation;
Any other desires to change the design, which are not in the above points, will require the intervention of our programmers and the implementation of additional css / js modifications. They are valued and paid according to the assignment and separately from the service Development of a unique design, which sells.
A deadline for service implementation
Once you confirm that you have a database, answer the design questionnaire and provide the necessary materials, our designers will perform the service within 14 days (10 working days).
We would like to warn you that in case of force majeure, the deadline may be extended to 5 working days.
Within 7 working days after we submit the design to you, you can confirm whether it matches your expectations, or describe to us once all the corrections (within an email) to improve it. The client is entitled to 1 correction on the design. Additional submitted corrections and outside the specified period are paid according to the assignment.
Request the service
To request the service "Creating a unique design that sells" click the button below: