If you want your customers to be able to pay in your online store with their credit and/or debit cards, and you to receive the money directly in your account, Cloudcart offers you the opportunity for easy and fast integration of virtual POS (VPOS) from DSK Bank.
In this section:
Through the DSK terminal, you can receive payments in BGN made with local or international cards. If you want to accept payments in different currencies, you must have a separate virtual POS terminal for each currency.
Request for a virtual POS terminal
To integrate this payment method, you must first enter into an agreement with the bank for the issuance of a virtual POS terminal.
Please note that in order to receive a virtual terminal, you must have a valid domain, an added SSL certificate, as well as have products uploaded to your site that meet the requirements of the bank. We also advise you to install the GDPR application.
Once you have already signed a contract, DSK will send you a username and password for the real and test environment, which you need to enter in the appropriate fields.
1. Log in to your admin panel, Settings > Payments.
2. From the list of payment methods, select DSK Bank - Configure.
3. In the Name of the service field you can put a text that suggests to your customers that by choosing this method they will be able to pay with their debit or credit cards. Example: "Credit / debit card payment"
4. In the Logo field, you also have the option to upload another photo/logo.
5. In the next section Test mode, the Live mode button must be deactivated if you want to use DSK Bank in a test environment in which to simulate transactions. As soon as you activate the button, you will start accepting payments via DSK from all your customers who have chosen to use this payment method.
6. In the Settings section, enter the username and password provided by the bank, as well as the currency of the terminal itself, ie to your bank account from the drop-down menu.
7. In the next section Acceptance of payments based on the amount of the order, you can set a minimum and maximum order amount at which this payment method is active and visible to the customers when they choose this payment method.
* The minimum amount for transaction processing through DSK Bank is one unit (BGN 1)
8. In the last section Discount when paying with DSK Bank you can give a discount (specific amount or percentage) to your customers to encourage them to use this payment method.
Card payments reduce the risk of returning or cancelling the order, which is common when the customer chooses cash on delivery upon receipt of the goods. In addition, the possibility of damage to the goods during transport must be taken into account, especially if you are selling higher-value products. Therefore, we recommend that you encourage your customers with a small discount to choose card payments .
Once you have filled in and saved the required information, you are ready to make your first test payments in your store. To get test card numbers that work ONLY in the test, contact the bank.
From the main menu in the Orders section, you can track the status of each transaction.
1. From the list of orders placed in your store, select the one whose payment status you want to track. From the View more button, you can also see the response of DSK Bank for the specific payment.
2. The system also supports a reversal of card operations if necessary, which solves potential problems with rejected orders. The Refund button is used to send an automatic request to the bank for a refund to the customer. In such a case, the order's status changes to "Refund".
3. Synchronize- you can use it if the status of the order is "Pending" to synchronize the systems if there is any delay.
Please note that if you edit / replace / add products that participate in already paid orders or change the applied discounts, this may lead to a discrepancy in the amounts.
If you have any questions or problems with the terminal, you can contact the bank at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request the service
If you need assistance in setting up a vPos from DSK Bank, you can contact our team by requesting the service from the button below. We will take all necessary step and activate this payment method in your store.