You can manually add and maintain your customers from the Customers menu. Additionally, the Customers themselves would appear in the listings by using the online store registration form.
Manually Adding a Customer
1. Log into your admin panel > go to Customers > Add New Customer in the top right corner.
2. Once you open the menu, you would need to fill all boxes with the required information:
- Customer First Name
- Customer Last Name
3. The following options are available for your Customer:
- Customer Note - You can write additional information/comment for a customer, which will be visible only to you.
- Customer Group - If you had not created a Customer Group yet, you should set the option to Default.
If you have any previously-created Custom fields, they will appear below the Customer note as an additional choice.
Banning a customer
If you've had a bad experience with certain customers, you have the possibility to limit their access to your store by banning them:
1. Go to your administrative panel > Customers.
2. Select the customer's name.
3. Click on Ban this customer in the upper right corner of the page.
4. Fill in the text field with the reason for the ban (the text will be visible to this customer).
Be careful when formulating the reason for the ban because the customer will receive an automatic message with information that he is banned and the reason for the ban that you enter will be visible to him.
5. An alternative way is to go to Customers >> Tools and click on the check box. Select Ban this customer.