In this section:
- How do I transfer my existing domain to CloudCart?
- I have SSL and a domain, how to use them for my Cloudcart store?
- How do I activate an SSL certificate purchased from another provider?
- How do I renew my domain purchased from CloudCart?
How do I transfer my existing domain to CloudCart?
Detailed information on how to add an existing domain can be found here - Add and manage a primary domain. The domain must be directed to IP address 18.104.22.168. Then you need to follow the steps described in the article.
I have SSL and a domain, how to use them for my Cloudcart store?
- The first step we advise you to take is to add the domain you want to use for your CloudCart store: Add and manage a primary domain.
- Then, in the article below, you will find detailed instructions on adding and setting up an SSL certificate for an existing domain: Adding an SSL certificate to an existing domain
In case you have difficulty adding the SSL you already have, you can purchase SSL from CloudCart and follow the simplified procedure: Installing Let's Encrypt SSL on CloudCart
Important: If you decide to purchase a certificate from us, this must happen before adding your domain, as you cannot make a card payment from an insecure site (a site without SSL).
How do I activate an SSL certificate purchased from another provider?
If you have already purchased an SSL certificate for the primary domain in your store, go to Settings > Domains and click Manage SSL. For detailed information, see our help article Add an SSL certificate to an existing domain.
How do I renew my domain purchased from CloudCart?
In the section Settings > Domains about 30 days before the expiration date of a domain, a button "Renew" is displayed, from where you can renew its validity.