In this section:
Adding an existing domain
3. Follow the steps to add a domain:
- Log in to your domain registry and enter our IP address listed in the Instructions in the A record field.
- In the help center of the company from which you purchased your domain, you can find specific instructions on where to find the A domain record.
Keep in mind that this type of change sometimes takes up to 48 hours.
You can manage all domains and subdomains from the Settings > Domains menu. In this section you can:
- Set a domain as primary using the Set as a primary button.
- Manage the SSL certificate of the domain.
- View the date the domain was created.
If you've purchased the domain name from CloudCart, you just need to make it a primary one. Additionally, you'll have the option of controlling the DNS records. Don't hesitate to read more about it here.
If you have difficulty adding your domain, do not hesitate to contact us.