A blog is your main channel to communicate with your audience. It allows you to write about new products, new trends and new markets. The blog category allows you to filter different articles easily. It is also the place where you can choose whether you want to approve comments for your posts.
Adding a Blog Category
1. Go into your control panel > Marketing > Blog > Categories
2. Click the Add Blog Category button, situated in the upper right corner of the page. Then you would see the following pop-up open on the right-hand side of your screen:
3. Enter the Blog category title in the input box on the left. Doing this will automatically fill the URL handle (the blog category address) on the right side of the screen.
4. Add a Blog category image, by uploading an image from your computer. To do this, click the Select File button and choose a local file.
5. Add an SEO title and SEO description, by filling in the respective text boxes.
6. In the Blog comments section, toggle Automatic Comments Approval on or off to choose if all user comments will be automatically approved or not.
If you toggle off Automatic Comments Approval, you have two additional options: - turn off comments – Users will not be able to post comments - comments need approval – Users will be able to comment, but their comments will be posted after your approval.
Deleting a Blog Category
Select the desired blog Categories and Delete them using the Tools bar as follows: