The content of your online store is just as important as the products itself. The Page builder was created for you to be able to personalize your store to your liking. Static pages are a great tool, allowing the merchant to add information pages, such as the FAQ page or External page link. Below you can check out the full options provided by the Static Page functionality.
You can find the Page Builder in section Marketing > Landing pages in your control panel. From there you would be able to add informational Static Pages. Afterward, you would be able to redirect your desired links and banners towards those pages. Having internal links for your store is also a good idea, so it's best to think about what information your clients would need to better navigate within your site.
CloudCart provides you with the choice of five different pages:
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Drag & Drop Page Builder for system pages
- Regular Page
- FAQ Page
- External Page
In this article, we will only examine the Static pages, here you can find out more information about the Page Builder.
Adding A New Static Page
- Go to Marketing > Landing Pages in your control panel.
- Click Add New Page and Choose Regular page, FAQ page, or External page. In all cases, you must continue and fill the same fields.
- Fill the Name of your Static Page in the input box on the left. Writing the Static Page name will automatically fill the URL handle (the site address) on the right side of the screen.
- Fill the Content of your Static Page in the input box. In case you chose the FAQ page, type as many Questions and
- Answers as you wish. The Content text can be configured with styles, different fonts, different formats, etc.
* The External page only has a Name and a Content for you to fill so the following step is only for the other two types of static pages.
- Fill the SEO title and the SEO description in the input boxes. These are words, terms added for Search Engine Optimization for this specific Static Page.
- Click Add New Page to save it.
Your Static Page will be active, but it will be visible only if you add a link to it from My Store > Navigation. Check out how to manage your Navigation Menu here.
Managing your Static Pages
After you are done creating the page, you can choose to activate it and set its Status from the previous menu, as such:
Even though you can set a Static page as your home one, we do advise for you to avoid that and either leave your home one as the default CloudCart provides or use the Page Builder to create a new one to your liking!