In this section:
Cargus Courier are well known and widely used courier services in Romania. They combine the leading transportation network in Romania with supported technology that helps you send faster and cheaper ever! The activation of Cargus Courier services in your CloudCart store is easy and can save you a lot of time and efforts. Owing to the integration, you will have everything you need to manage both orders and deliveries from the administration panel of your CloudCart store. You will be capable to automatically submit bills of lading, calculate the shipping value and fulfill every order that enters your store with just a few clicks. Follow the steps below to successfully activate and set up this service.
To activate Cargus Courier services in your store you need to log into your admin panel, go to App section > All apps, and install the Cargus Courier application.
2. Once you've installed the app, you will be directed to the setting page where you have to enter your credentials from your contract with Cargus Courier. When you create an account at https://www.cargus.ro/en/register/ and sign a contract, you will receive credentials for activating the module in your store (username and password). Tap the Connect to Cargus button and don't forget to enable the app from the ON/OFF button in the upper right corner of the screen.
1. In the first section, you can change the name and the logo of the shipping provider by selecting another file to upload from your computer.
2. In the second section you have to enter the Sender data (Sender's name, region and location). Based on that data (the location) your store will estimate the shipping price. Once you select the region you will be asked to point the location (the city).
3. Service type to an address - to enable the service click on the ON/OFF button.
In this section, from the drop-down menu, you need to select the pricing method for shipping to an address:
When choosing to give customers free delivery, keep in mind that the shipping cost to Cargus Courier is always at the expense of the sender (merchant).
We advise you to activate Fallback price. Тhis is the "backup" shipping price that is applicable to the first three pricing methods (Cargus Courier calculator/+ processing fee/+ free shipping). With Fallback price the orders in your store will be able to be fulfilled, even if the supplier's calculator does not work properly or the connection to the system cannot be established. When you enable this functionality, you have to set a backup shipping price that will be activated as needed.
You also have the option to set different price conditions for different product categories. To do this, enable the option from the button ON/OFF.
- Fixed value by weight without Cargus Courier calculator- choosing this type of service, you must manually fill in the value of the shipping according to the weight of the products. Here you can also set different price conditions for different product categories by activating the ON/OFF button.
When choosing a Fixed Value without an Cargus Courier calculator, keep in mind that the shipping cost that have to be paid to Cargus Courier is always at the expense of the sender (merchant). If you choose the pricing to be done with Cargus Courier calculator, you can choose which - the sender or the recipient to take delivery.
In the next section, you can set the regions to which this shipping method applies or choose to apply it globally from the ON/OFF button. If you turn off the button, from the drop-down menu you should select specific shipping regions that you have created in advance (in our help articles you can find out what Geo zones and Geo polygons are for and how to apply them correctly).
This shipping method will be valid and will be visible to customers only for the specific region (s) for which you have chosen to apply. For customers who ordered from other regions, this shipping method will not be visible in the checkout.
In this section, you can choose whether this shipping method is applied globally as it applies to all payment methods you have activated in your store (ON/OFF button) or to be applied only to certain payment methods from the ones you have configured in your store (you can select them from the drop-down menu).
Settings for receiving the shipment
In this section, you can easily enter default values for parameters such as weight, width, height, length for all products that do not have this data entered. This will make it much easier for you because you will not have to enter the parameters for each product separately in order for the volume weight to be calculated later. See more about how we calculate volume weight here.
- Shipment inspection - if you enable this option customers will be able to open the package upon delivery and check the products.