In this section:
GLAMI is an online fashion catalog that combines the products of different merchants. All products are arranged and presented so that the end user can choose the vision he wants as quickly and as conveniently as possible. The GLAMI catalog is available in 14 other countries. GLAMI helps the stores it works with reach more consumers and increase sales. If you also want your products to reach even more consumers using the popular fashion site, you can do so by installing the Glami app in your CloudCart store and uploading all or only selected products to Glami.
Generating a product catalog for Glami
1. Go to your admin panel in the Apps > All Apps section and select Glami > Install.
2. In the window that opens from the drop-down menu select which products to include in your Xml feed to be presented in Glami. Sending products from your store to Glami is done via an XML feed. These can be all your products from the store, products only from certain categories, vendors, specific products, products with certain tags or specific product collections.
3. In the next sections you can filter products according to their availability, i.e. whether to include all products or only those that are available. You also have the option to include hidden products from your store.
4. We advise you to add UTM tags through which you will be able to analyze the results generated from the product catalog (feed). UTM tags are add-ons (parameters) to the URL that are used to exchange additional information without changing its main purpose - to point to an internet resource.
5. In the fields for additional settings you can enter different parameters such as:
- Pixel API key - provided by Glami, you can find it in your account there.
- Availability in stock - if the item is not currently in stock but will be available after a certain number of days, indicate the value (e.g. 5) 5 days.
- Delivery name - enter the name of the shipping method you are using
- Delivery price - enter the approximate delivery price
- Size parameter - enter the parameter that corresponds to the size of the products (size). There can be more than one.
- Size system - select the size system according to which your store operates (EU, UK, International, IT, US, etc.)
Synchronization of existing categories
The next step is to sync the categories of your store with those of Glami so that your products get in the right places and are easily found by users.
You need to select the category in Glami that matches the product category from your store.
Once you have saved the settings a link will be generated, it is not generated immediately, it is necassary to wait a while, then it will be displayed like this here:
Information about the number of products that will be included in your XML feed, as well as the number of products that your plan allows will be displayed. If the number of products contained in the XML feed is higher, you can increase your quota from the corresponding button. (The button is visible only if the number of products the XML needs to generate exceeds the number of products included in your package).
500 products are included for the StartUp plan, 2 500 products for the Business plan, and 10 000 for the Enterprise plan.
From the Edit settings button you can edit the settings if necessary, and from Category mapping you can change the way you mapped (synced) the categories from your store to those from Glami.
Activity status gives you information about whether the app is active. If for any reason the app has stopped working, a reactivation button will appear from where you will be able to start it again.
The XML product catalog is regenerated every 12 hours.
Once the link has been generated, you need to go to the platform at www.glami.bg to create a business account if you don't have one and enter the necessary information.
That is all you need to do to upload your products to Glami's fashion site so you can reach more users and gain new customers.