Viber is an application through which you can improve and facilitate your communication with your customers. By connecting your store to it, you will be able to send them personalized viber messages - system or marketing messages. Viber is an excellent tool for achieving various marketing goals. If you want to promote your advertising campaign, inform your customers about discounts, new products, etc. you will be able to do so by sending messages to your entire customer database or to specific targeted customer groups with just one click.
In this section:
Installation and settings
1. To connect your store to Viber, go to your admin panel, Applications > All Applications > Viber, and click the Install button.
2. In the window that opens, activate the application by turning on the ON / OFF button and select the conditions under which your customers will receive Viber messages, these are the so-called system messages. Many merchants prefer to notify their customers about the status of the order, for example, via Viber, as this method of communication is more convenient and more commonly used than email, by most users.
From the Buy button, you can buy credits for a certain number of messages to send to your customers through a single payment.
All system messages such as "When the order is fulfilled", "When the order status is changed", etc. can be edited. You may create message templates containing different variables.
To create templates, go to Marketing > Viber > Message Patterns and click on the message you want to create or edit.
In the window that opens, edit the template. You can choose different variables to customize your messages with. Copy the desired variable at the bottom right of your screen and paste it in the appropriate place in the message you are creating.
In this section, you can create various campaigns to attract users and reach the right target with personalized messages, which will encourage customers to shop more often. Through Viber campaigns, you will directly reach active and engaged users.
1. To create a campaign, click the New Campaign button located in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Enter the name of the campaign - this is an official title that will be visible only to you so that you can distinguish and more easily find and track your campaigns. You can turn on the option to send marketing messages only to subscribers from the ON / OFF button.
3. The next option Send periodically - means that you can set a specific time range in which to send messages. In addition, recurring campaigns will be sent to all users who are part of the user groups you select. If a customer is present in more than one user group, he will receive only one message. This way you do not spend the number of messages you have for the same customers.
4. User Segments - In this field, you can select different user groups to which to send relevant messages in order for your campaign to be effective.
With Customer Segments functionality you will be able to define to which groups of clients the respective messages should be sent. Sending targeted messages only to certain groups of users, and not en masse to the entire customer list, reduces the total value of the campaign, and thus the risk of deteriorating the reputation of your store.
Add a new custom segment from the Customers > Segments > Add Segment button. Once you've segmented your customers, you can target your marketing campaigns.
Our advice is to send your messages to people who are committed to them in one way or another. Send the first one or two campaigns to your entire list of customers, then carefully analyze the statistics from that campaign and create individual user segments to target depending on the type of campaign.
5. Content of the Viber message - in this field enter the text you want to send to your customers. Use different variables to customize your campaigns for even greater success.
In the Statistics section, you can track and analyze all data - the total number of sent, remaining, opened, read messages, etc. This section is extremely useful because by analyzing the results of your campaigns, you will improve the way you target them in the future. Create individual user groups to which you can send the appropriate messages so that each campaign is effective and successful.
You can filter your messages by different criteria.