Use the last two sections of your shopping cart settings to finalize all options and customize checkouts in your online store in accordance with the needs of your business.
Additional fields settings
1. In your control panel > Settings > Cart and checkout > Additional fields settings.
Use the settings shown in the image above to set whether your customers will have the option to enter an invoice address other than the shipping address. If the first option Do not require to enter an invoice address is enabled (as by default), your customers will not have a button to enter invoice address information. If you turn the OFF button off, you can set which invoice data fields are required or optional, or not visible at all.
Below the Additional settings, you can find the Miscellaneous, the following options are available there:
1. Show cart icon at the header - If you enable this option, the shopping cart icon will be displayed at the top (header) of your store.
2. Hide Google map in addresses - If you enable this option, your customers will not be able to use Google Maps in order to quickly fill in their shipping address.
3. Google Maps API key create a new API key - You will need the Google Maps API key if you want to use address hints and map rendering.
You can read more about how to activate your Google Maps here.
4. Action after customers clicks on the 'Buy now' button - Use the drop-down menu to select what happens in your store when customers click the buy product button. You have the following options for what the customers would experience after they add products to their carts:
5. Show 'Cart page' as a side panel (works only with forward to the cart page function) - This option will only work if in the previous step you selected the action after adding to cart to "Send to Cart". It offers your store to have a functional side cart, allowing your customers to shop with ease.
This option will be available only if in the previous step you have selected the action after adding to cart to "Send to Cart".
6. Hide "I accept marketing" checkbox - This option effectively hides the marketing checkbox in from your store's checkout.
7. Please choose the static page which contents your Terms of Service - This page will be visible when the order is finalized and customers will need to accept the terms written in the order to complete the order. You can choose a page from your previously-created ones, as shown below:
8. Add additional pages - Select this option if you want to add more static pages with content that your customers need to agree to before finalizing an order. They will appear at the last step of the checkout.