In this section:
- Shipping Regions
- Payment Provider
- Settings for receiving the shipment
- Additional Settings
SPEEDEX, member of Sfakianakis Group of Companies, with a steady growth in the Greek market and extensive experience, is one of the biggest companies in the courier industry, covering everyday needs of the Greek and international labor with reliability and consistency. SPEEDEX operates in the Greek market for more than 30 years, offering a variety of products/services in order to cover the market needs.
1. To activate SPEEDEX services in your store, log into your admin panel, go to App section > All apps, and install the SPEEDEX application.
2. Once you've installed the app, you will be directed to a page where you have to enter your credentials from your contract with SPEEDEX. When you sign the contract, you will receive the credentials you need to activate and configure the module in your store (Username and password, Customer Number and Agreement Number). All the credentials should be valid to proceed to the settings page. Tap the Connect to SPEEDEX button and don't forget to enable the app from the ON/OFF button in the upper right corner of the screen.
1. In the first section, you can change the name and the logo of the shipping provider by selecting another file to upload from your computer.
2. Choose the Service type to an address - to enable the service, click the ON/OFF button. In this section, from the drop-down menu, you need to select the pricing method for shipping to an address.
- Fixed price without SPEEDEX calculator - choosing this type of service, you must manually fill in the shipping value according to the order's final price.
- Fixed value by weight without SPEEDEX calculator - choosing this type of service, you must manually fill in the shipping value according to the order's weight.
- Fixed value by price and weight without SPEEDEX calculator - this service combines the previous two.
- Based on other delivery method - choosing this option enables you to add your manually added delivery methods.
It is possible to set different price conditions according to the product categories for all service types. To do this, activate the button ON/OFF for this field (shown bellow).
In the next section, you can set the regions to which this shipping method applies or choose to apply it globally from the ON/OFF button. If you turn off the button from the drop-down menu you should select specific shipping regions you have created in advance (in our help articles you can find out what Geo zones and Geo polygons are for and how to apply them correctly).
If you choose to use this shipping method only for certain regions it will be valid and visible to customers only for this specific region (s) for which you have chosen to apply. This shipping method will not be visible in the checkout for customers who ordered from other regions.
In this section, you can choose whether this shipping method is applied globally as it applies to all payment methods you have activated in your store (ON/OFF button) or to be applied only to certain payment methods from the ones you have configured in your store (you can select them from the drop-down menu).
Settings for receiving the shipment
- A default weight for one item - enter the default weight for a product. If you have not entered a weight for a certain product, the system will consider the weight specified in this field.
- Who pays the shipping cost - select the sender or receiver to be the default payer. Of course, this also depends on your choice of the type of service you have chosen. If you selected a fixed value, the receiver cannot be the default payer.
- Enable Cash on Delivery - you can enable this option if you want your customers to be able to pay for their orders upon delivery.
- Insurance - you can enable this option if you want to be able to add insurance to your shipments.