Thanks to the form builder integrated in the admin panel, you can easily create an unlimited number of variants of forms for subscribing, announcing, etc. Furthermore, the forms you simply create with the drag and drop builder are automatically connected with the segments, campaigns and also the GDPR module.
In this section:
- Creating a subscription form
Creating a subscription form
To create your first subscription form, go to the Marketing section > Campaigns > Subscription Forms and click on the Add form button in the upper right corner of the screen. Later, on this screen, you will see all the created forms, their names, the number of subscribers, and the number of views.
There are five different types of forms to choose from:
1. Slide-In - this is the most advanced and complete way to show your pop-ups. There are six different templates available here. Every template changes the image position.
You can also choose the pop-up position on the screen for Desktop and Mobile - it can be in the center, on the upper left/right corner, etc.
2. Sidebar - a widget shown at the sides of the website (left or right). Here, you can choose also between six templates with a background image, an image at the top, an image on the left or right side, without an image, etc.
For a desktop, depending on your goal and idea, you can also choose the pop-up position. For the mobile version, different positions are not available due to the screen size of the device.
3. Bar - it appears at the top or the bottom of the screen. Most often, it is used for making announcements. You have two templates to choose from - the one is with an image the other is without. There are also four positions for desktop and mobile versions to suit your preferences.
4. Panel - a sidebar modification; it is not entirely at the top. It can be shrunk down a little bit. It is a mixture between the slide-in and the sidebar. There are two templates available here and two positions for the desktop version. For the mobile version, there is only one due to the screen size of the device.
5. Fullscreen - this kind of pop-up form will remove everything else on the entire screen. It is suitable for attracting the user's full attention, as all other content on your site will be covered by the pop-up so that there is nothing to distract him. If you want to announce something important, use this pop-up.
With this type of pop-up, you have six templates - with an image on the left or right, without an image and form located at the top of the screen, with an image as a background, and more.
But be careful not to make your customers leave your website because of this type of form. Use it only for appropriate situations and on proper pages.
Make the template relevant to your needs
Once you have chosen the form type, the template, and the position if it is applicable, it is time to move forward to the next step and edit the template based on your needs.
Click on the button Next in the upper right corner of the screen.
In the opened sidebar you have numerous options that you can change:
1. Theme section - From the Edit button you can change the colors and font.
- The background and the closing button colors could be changed
- You can also enable/disable the closing button.
- Enable/Disable overlay
- Font Family - choose different fonts for your forms
2. Image section- if you have uploaded images to your site, they will be displayed here, if you don't, you can upload and use them for your forms.
- You can change the image position by dragging it or change the image size.
- You have the option to select different images for desktop and mobile versions.
3. Text section
- Here, you can change the title and the description text, change the size as well as the color of the text
4. Fields section
In this section, there are four fields now, in the future custom fields will be added - First Name, Last name, Email, and Phone number.
- You can rearrange the order of the fields
- You can disable some of the fields if you deem it unnecessary
- You can change the color, the size of the text, and the background
- You can choose whether the field is required
- In the placeholder field, you can give your customers a hint as to what they should enter in that field
5. Button section
In this section, you can change the button as well as its action.
- You can enable it or disable it. For example, if you're making an announcement, not a sign-up form, and you probably won't need it.
- You can change the text, color, borders, borders width and radius
- Button action - изберете една от трите опции от падащото меню - Submit form and display confirmation info; Submit form and close; Submit form and go to URL. If you select the last one an additional bow will appear where you should enter the URL.
6. Animation section - in this section you can choose what type of animation to use for showing and hiding the pop-up form.
- You can choose from 50+ types of animations from the drop-down menus:
8. Submission Confirmation section - this is the window that customers see right after submitting the form. You can again change the title, the text, the button, upload an image, etc.
See what the conditions and settings of pop-up forms are here.