Bank transfer is a method of electronically transferring funds from a customer's account to your bank account. CloudCart is not involved in this process, and it is imperative that you consult with your personal banker when receiving invoices.
Configuring Bank Wire Transfer on your store
1. Log into your аdmin panel, go to Settings > Payments > Bank Wire Transfer > Configure.
2. Once you click Configure, this box will open and you can configure this payment method. In the first section you have the ability to change the name and logo of the payment method:
3. In the next section Settings in the Description field, enter your bank details, so that customers can transfer payments to your account for the goods they bought.
4. In the next section Acceptance of payments based on the amount of the order, you can set a minimum and maximum order amount at which this payment is active and visible to the customers when they choose this payment method.
5. In the last section Discount when paying with Bank Wire Transfer you can give a discount (specific amount or percentage) to your customers to encourage them to use this payment method.