Google Ads is an online advertising platform that allows advertisers to create short text ads and display banners to reach web users. Ad serving is based on Google keywords and cookies, which calculates the relevance of the ad to a search engine search or site-specific search. Ads appear on official Google sites and applications, as well as on Google partner sites (through Google AdSense). In essence, how it works is that advertisers pay for an ad when users are interested and click on it to learn more, then Google's partner sites receive a percentage of the cost-per-click. In the spirit of growth, CloudCart has developed an integration, which allows you to link your store to Google Ads Remarketing and effectively advertise your business through Google as well.
What do I need to do in order to get started?
1. First, you need to enter your Google Ads account. If you don't have one already, you can get started from here: https://ads.google.com/home/
2. Once into the account, you would need to retrieve your Google Ads tracking ID and your Conversion label.
If you need assistance retrieving those, don't hesitate to ask Google Support here.
How do I Link Google Ads with my CloudCart website?
1. Go into your admin panel > Apps > All Apps > Google Ads Remarketing > Install
2. Once you install the App, you would be redirected into the main page of the app, where you need to place the Google Ads tracking ID and the Conversion label respectively. Example below:
3. Once you are done, click save and you would see the green arrow on top of the page, indicating you are all set:
Upload a Product Catalog to Google Ads
In addition, after successfully setting up Google Dynamic Ads, you can launch your product catalogue by following these steps: