Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your CloudCart store to over 1000 applications. You can link two or more applications to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on other developers to build the integration. You can automatically sync information between your CloudCart online store so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough for anyone to create their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
How do I get started?
1. To get started you’ll first need to create a Zapier account.
*A Zap is an automated workflow between your apps. For example, when something happens at your store (Y) do other things in X. In other words, you may have a Zap that saves your CloudCart customers to ActiveCampaign and another Zap that adds the order info at Zero. Zaps consist of at least two parts: a Trigger and one or more Actions.
2. Zap Templates are ready-made Zaps that require little or no configuration. We have released a bunch of Zap templates and will continue to add more and more. You’ll be able to find them here.
How do I connect my CloudCart store with Zapier?
1. Go to into your admin panel > Apps > All Apps > Zapier > Install
2. Sign in to the app and hit the Go to Zapier button:
3. After you have been redirected to Zapier, go to Connected Accounts here and search for CloudCart.
4. Then you will be redirected to a window where you must enter your API KEY and SITE ID:
5. You can get your API KEY from the App itself:
6. Copy and paste your API KEY your SITE ID into the popup window, then click Yes, Continue.
7. If all steps are successful, your CloudCart account will already be accordingly: