Adding vendors and suppliers of products in your store helps to better organize your product catalog. The information about the vendors of the different products is important for consumers when they choose to make a purchase. Also, when you add vendors in your store your customers will be able to easily filter and find the desired products.
Adding a Vendor
To add a vendor go to the Products > Vendors section and press the Add vendor button in the upper right corner. In the window that opens fill in the following information:
1. Name and URL - Write the desired name of your vendor in the input box. Writing the Name will automatically fill in the URL handle (the site address) on the right side of the screen.
2. Description - Write a Description so that your Customers can have detailed information about it. The description text can be configured with styles, different fonts, different formats, etc.
3. Upload a Logo of your Vendor by clicking on Select File.
4. SEO page title - Write the SEO page title in the input box under SEO Title.
5. SEO meta description - Write the SEO meta description in the input box.
6. After you have filled in the necessary information click on the Save button in the upper right corner of the window.
Once you have created your list of vendors, you can see the products by each vendor in your store from this button:
You can also use different filters and delete already created vendors by marking them with a tick and selecting 'Delete' from Tools.
See more about working with filters here.