The BumpCart app allows you to increase the AOV (average order value) by making attractive offers to your customers. It aims to understand the target of the merchant and on this basis to offer products to fill the price of the order until this target is reached.
The goals of the app can be Free shipping for amounts above a certain value, a Discount when a certain value is reached, a Minimal order price or a Target to increase AOV.
BumpCart has many options among which the possibility to display products based on categories, brands, specific or related products.
In this section:
Go to your admin panel and from the menu choose Apps > All Apps > BumpCart and click the Buy button.
This app requires payment on an annual basis. You can take advantage of a 30-day free trial period.
1. After successful payment or the start of a trial period, set the app settings and activate the app from the ON/OFF button.
2. In the first section Target, select the target that until reached will display selected products and the amount in the cart that you want your customers to reach.
- Target amount at the cart - selecting this option you only need to indicate up to what amount in the cart products will be displayed automatically to your users according to your chosen criteria.
- Minimum cart amount - this option works in combination with the Minimal amount for an order setting, through which a minimum amount to complete order can be set. The setting can be found in Settings > Cart and checkout > Processing orders. If a minimum amount for an order of 25 EUR is set, for example, and there are products worth 13 EUR in the cart, with this option the system will offer the customer products worth at least 12 EUR so that he can complete the order and continue to shop. An inscription will also be displayed indicating the value of the products the customer must add to be able to move forward.
- Free shipping - this option works with a specific type of discount. The discount can be found in Marketing > Discounts > Add discount > Global discount. It must be of the type Free Shipping and discount target should be for orders over a certain amount, for example, 150 EUR. Until the customer reaches this amount in his cart, products will be displayed according to your chosen criteria along with an inscription indicating the value of the products he must add to take advantage of the promotion.
- Discount for Order Over - this option also works with a specific type of discount - found in Marketing > Discounts > Add discount > Global discount. Here, the discount must be of the type Amount or Percentage and discount target should be for orders over a certain amount, for example, 200 EUR. Until the customer reaches this amount in his cart, products will be displayed according to your chosen criteria along with an inscription indicating the value of the products he must add to take advantage of the discount.
If you have the same discounts but with a different percentage, the system will use only the one that has been created in the platform first. The other discounts will not apply.
3. In the second section Action, select how and which products to display to reach the target set in the previous section.
- Title - inscription indicating to the customer products of what value he should add to be able to complete the order or take advantage of a discount/free shipping.
- Choose products to display - you can show products of a specific category, manufacturer, specific or related products. If you choose the related products option, you need to set it up in My Store > Widgets > Products > Related products.
- Filter by - you can filter products by one or more criteria such as all products, only new, only featured and/or products on sale.
- Sort by - you have the ability to sort products by multiple criteria.
- Amount to reach goal + X in % - if the chosen target is a discount for orders over a certain amount and the user has 10 EUR left until the target is reached, given a percentage of 50 is chosen, he will be shown products worth no more than 15 EUR.
- Show maximum products - choose how many products to show in the cart.
- Show button - if there are no products that meet the set display criteria, you have the option to enable a button that takes the user to a page of the store that you want.
4. Click Save.
After installing the app, in the Statistics section, you have the opportunity to measure BumpCart's effectiveness.
You can monitor the following indicators for a given time interval:
- Added products to cart - this is a report that shows all products added to the cart through the app.
- Purchased products - this report shows all products added and purchased through the app.
- Average order value - this indicator shows the average in-store order/increase using the app
This is all you need to do to be able to automatically increase the average order value and thus boost your revenue.