Cash on delivery is a payment method, which is completed upon delivery and not in advance. If the products are not paid at the time of delivery, they will be returned to the seller.
Setting up Cash on Delivery
1. To set up this payment method, log into your admin panel, go to Settings > Payments > Cash on Delivery > click on Configure.
2. Once you click Configure, this box will open, and you can configure this payment method. In this section, you have the ability to change the name and logo of the payment method:
3. In the next section, Description, you need to fill in a text box. Here you can write to your customers that they would have to pay cash on the delivery provider.
4. In the next section, Acceptance of payments based on the amount of the order, you can set a minimum and maximum order amount at which this payment is active and visible to the customers when they choose this payment method.
5. In the last section, Discount when paying with Cash on Delivery, you can give a discount (specific amount or percentage) to your customers to encourage them to use this payment method.