Payment methods are payment service providers that provide users to make payments for purchased items in your store. Normally this is done through payment service providers and specifically through their payment systems. These providers accommodate the payment service by receiving a commission on each transaction made through their respective system and subsequently transferring the funds to you.
Setting up payment methods
1. To set up a payment method, go to your admin panel and select Settings > Payments section of the left navigation menu.
2. There you would see all of the available payment service providers for your store. Choose which payment processor you want to provide to your customers as a choice for in-store purchases. These are the available ones:
3. You will need to have an account set up with one of these third-party payment processors. CloudCart does not execute the payment directly or even intervene directly on your payment workflow, providing instead just a communication point between your shop, payment processor, and customer.
- Current available, accepted payment methods without a third party: COD (Cash on Delivery) and Bank Wire Transfer
- Current available, accepted payment methods without a third party payment processor: Stripe, PayPal, ePay, Skrill, Authorize.net
To read more about each specific payment processor, please don't hesitate to check them out here.