Facebook Dynamic Ads is an extremely useful marketing tool that will help you increase sales in your online store.
Тhrough this app, Facebook promotes the products you offer to users who have visited your store and are interested in your product catalogue. Just upload your product catalogue and set up your ad campaign once, then Facebook will continue to work for you by finding the right customers for each product, with always displaying the actual prices and quantities from your online store.
In order to create dynamic product advertisements on Facebook - Dynamic Ads, you need Facebook Product Catalog Feed. That is a file that contains information about each of the products you choose to advertise. Each row in this file contains information that is sufficient to create dynamic product ads on Facebook. The file is generated dynamically and you don't have to upload it every time you make changes to your products on Facebook.
The updating of the XML product catalog occurs every 12 hours.
To get started, log in to your control panel and select Apps > All Apps > Facebook Dynamic Ads
Follow the steps below to generate your product catalogue.
1. Click on "Install Application". Then from the drop-down menu select which products would be included in your product catalogue. Those products would be provided to Facebook and would be used for dynamic adds.
2. Choose which products from the catalogue you would like to be filtered, and decide if all of them would be selected or just the ones in stock.
By marking your products as new, products on sale, etc. definitions, you can submit "custom labels" tags to Facebook, for easier grouping of your products according to the set criteria.This type of tag is generated automatically after you mark your products with the appropriate label. That is, if you mark your product as "new" with the label "new", it will be added to custom label 0, if you mark it with the label "sale", it will be added to custom label 2. To custom label 3 will be added all products with other types of tags. custom_label_0 => (new |) custom_label_1 => (featured |) custom_label_2 => (sale |) custom_label_3 => (tags, tags, tag)
3. We encourage you to add UTM tags as well, to help you analyze the results generated by the product feed. UTM tags are URL add-ons (parameters), that is used to exchange additional information without altering its primary purpose - pointing to an internet resource.
4. If you have not yet added Facebook Pixel through Google Tag Manager, you can place the Facebook Pixel ID in the last field of the extra settings.
Place only your Facebook Pixel ID here. You don't have to put the whole code on Facebook Pixel, for example, 432543676657523
5. Click on Save in order to proceed to the next step.
- On the left side of this page you will see the categories you have created in your store, and on the right, the drop-down menu you have to choose from the main categories, created by Facebook, that best fit the products in your categories.
- Carefully select relevant categories, to the ones you want to be contained in the product catalogue you will provide on Facebook. Once you've saved the settings, you'll now have your Facebook Product Catalog, which you can add in a few steps, following the instructions in the video on your control panel. You can check it out here as well: