If you sell products that need detailed information about their sizes, CloudCart platform has the option for uploading a size chart so that customers can choose the right size for them.
In this section:
Creating a Regular page
To upload your size chart first, you need to create a static page.
1. Log in to your admin panel, Marketing > Landing Pages section, and click the Add New Page button in the upper right corner.
2. Select the page type - Regular page.
3. In the window that opens, enter a Page Title. The URL will be filled in automatically.
4. In the Content box, paste the size chart that matches your products, or upload it as a photo from the photo upload button, if you already have one.
5. You can also create your own size chart directly in the editor from the Table button.
6. Fill in the SEO title and SEO description in the blank fields and click the Add New Page button to save the changes.
The created page is already active, but you need to make it visible on the detailed page of the products.
See more information on creating and managing Regular (Static) Pages here.
Add a Size chart to products
1. Once you have created the regular page with the size chart that you want to add to the products, go to the My Store > Widgets > Products section and select Detail information for product.
2. The setting you need to activate in the module to make the size chart visible in the product detail page is Show static page (ON / OFF). From the drop-down menu, select the static page you have already created and select the option to display as a side panel. Click the Save widget button to save the changes.
3. A tab with the name of the static page containing the chart will appear on the storefront in the product detailed page. In our case, this is a "Size Chart" and it looks like this:
Note that this tab will be visible in the detail page of all products, so when creating a static page, upload all size charts or make them on one table, if necessary (sizes of pants, blouses, shoes, gloves etc.).
4. Clicking the "Size Chart" tab will open a sidebar where the customer will see the content of your spreadsheet.
This is all you need to do to add a size chart to the products in your CloudCart store.